This is a sample of my never ending UK bucket list of activities to do and places to visit around the UK.
(In no particular order)
The list is always expanding and changing so below are a selection of some of the places and the activities I would like to do there. Everywhere I go I will be looking for chances to skate, climb or hike.
- Lake District – Climbing
- Welsh Dams and Waterfalls
- Dover Cliffs
- Brecon Beacons – Hiking
- Surfing in Cornwall and Devon
- Dartmoor – Climbing
- Forest of Dean – Cycling
- City Breaks – London, Oxford, Cardiff
- Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) – Devon and River Wye
- Eden Project and the Zip Wire
- Cornwall – Horse Trekking
- Festivals – Beautiful Days, Lost Village, Shambala, Wonder Fields
Look forward to sharing these adventures with you!